AFRO FASHION DIGITAL CONTEST #AFWTalents
1. PURPOSE OF THE CONTEST
The social contest “Afro Fashion Week Talents 2017” #AFWTalents2017, promoted by Afro Fashion association, presents talented designers around the world, who are keen on the afro fashion. The Social Contest represents an important showcase for designers and will gives the chance to two of them, to win a free participation at the Afro Pop Shop event in Milan in September 2017 during the Milan Fashion Week. Registration will be open from 10/05/2017 at 09:00 and will close on 31/05/2017 at 23:59. Registration will take place via our online registration system. Please email us at email@example.com if you prefer a paper registration. We currently have paper registration in English, French, and Italian.
2) SUBJECT OF THE SOCIAL CONTEST
The contest is open for all artists and fashion designers who are inspired by the colors and fabrics of Africa and are avid to carry on with the legacy of African culture. The designers will be admitted in all categories: with fashion for women, men, kids and fashion accessories.
3) GEOGRAPHICAL SCOPE
All designers around the world: National and international
The contest will be showcased on Afro Fashion Week Milano Facebook Fanpage, promoted on Instagram, LinkedIn and the Afro Fashion website . It will be divided into 3 steps:
– Entry it will last for two weeks.
– Semi-finals (15 designers): it will last for 1 week.
– Finale (5 designers):it will last for 1 week
The designers have to present three creations (pictures), one for each step of the competition.
5) TERMS AND CONDITIONS
5.1) PARTICIPATION COSTS
The contribution to participate is euro 30 which includes:
– Exhibition AFWTalents during Afro Fashion Week Milano in September 2017 (for the two winner of AFWTalents2017)
– Photo gallery on the official website afrofashion.org / afrofashionmilano.com
– Publication and promotion on Social Networks (Instagram, facebook, twitter, and linkedin)
– Quote of the brand on press releases
6.1 SOCIAL CONTEST AWARD
There will be two winners, the first and the second: the first runner of the Social Contest will have the opportunity to be part of the Afro Pop Up Milan in September 2017, sponsored by Afro Fashion Association. Specifically, he will have the opportunity to: expose and sell his collection during the Afro pop up shop Milan in September and he will receive 10 meter of fabric from the Canclini srl. The second runner will have the opportunity to expose and sell his collection during the Afro Pop Up Shop Milan in September.
The organizers do not assume any responsibility for any damage or loss of the outfits during transport operations and during the whole event Afro Fashion Week Talent. Afro Fashion is released from any liability as to the content of the materials and any liability related to third persons, companies or legal persons being the provision made by word only as a mere medium of opera. With the provision of such digital material, the participant implicitly declares to have full exposure of clothes, accessories, images, logos, texts, illustrations, and / or claims to have been duly authorized for the reproduction of the same even if covered by copyright. By signing the entry form, the participant authorizes, under his sole responsibility, the publication of the designs and materials supplied by the same, raising the Afro Fashion from any responsibility.
- I authorise the use of my personal data in compliance with Legislative Decree 196/03.
- I authorise the processing of my personal data.
- I hereby authorize the use of my personal details solely for circulation within the company in relation to the Italian Legislative Decree n° 196/2003
- I hereby authorize the use of my personal details solely for circulation within the company according to the Italian Legislative Decree n°196/2003
- I authorise the handling of my personal data pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Code û Legislative Decree n. 196/2003.
- I authorise the processing of my personal information under D.Lgs. 196/03.
- I authorise the processing of my personal data for personnel research and selection pur-poses under D.Lgs. n.196 of 30/06/2003